A 14-year-old girl suffered severe head injuries and died after her charging smartphone exploded near her head.
Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek from Kazakhstan went to bed while listening to music from her phone that was plugged into an electrical socket, reported Daily Mail.
She was then found dead by her relatives, who called the paramedics and informed them about the tragic accident.
According to forensic experts, her phone battery was confirmed to have exploded early in the morning when it overheated from charging OVERNIGHT.
The brand of smartphone was not revealed.
The girl’s best friend posted, “I still cannot believe it”.
“You were the best. We have been together since childhood. It is so hard for me without you. I miss you so much. You have left me forever.”
Accidents like this should be taken seriously as it could also happen to you. You might think that it’s ok as you’ve charged your phone overnight many times before and nothing ever happened to you, but the risk still remains.
So, I urge you not to charge your phone overnight, especially when you’re charging it near you, and it’s also best not to use it while it’s still plugged into the power socket.
Just recently, a boy was also found dead after his charging phone exploded while he was sleeping next to it. You can read all about it below!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...