BREAKING: CMCO For KL, Selangor & Putrajaya Starting 14 to 27 October
In Defence Minister Ismail Sabri Yakoob’s latest press conference, he announced that Kuala Lumpur, Selangor and Putrajaya will be put under Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) starting 12am on 14 October and will last for about two weeks until 27 October.
Under CMCO, these are the activities that are allowed and not allowed:
- Inter-district travel is banned unless for workers who need to leave the district with a permission letter from their employee
- Only two people are allowed to leave the house only to get food and supplies
- All schools, universities, skill training centres, kindergartens, public parks and recreational centres are closed
- Mosques and non-islamic house of worships are closed
- Entertainment centres and night clubs will also be closed
- All social activities including weddings will not be allowed
- However, all economic activities in Selangor, KL and Putrajaya are allowed to operate as per usual
A further and more detailed list of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) procedures will be announced by the National Security Council (MKN) soon.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Also read: People Are Blatantly Ignoring The CMCO & Crossing Barriers In Klang To Buy And Deliver Goods
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About PM’s PEMERKASA Announcement
Earlier this evening, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin held a press conference to announce the new special aid package, named ‘PEMERKASA’....
PEMERKASA: Govt To Increase Allowance Limit For OKU Workers From RM1,200 To RM1,500
In today’s live broadcast by Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced that the government has agreed to increase...
PEMERKASA: Local SMEs To Receive RM1,000 Monetary Aid To Resume Operations
In today’s live broadcast by the Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced monetary aid to help small and medium...
PEMERKASA: RM500 One-off Aid For B40 Individuals Who Lost Their Income
In today’s live broadcast by the prime minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced a monetary initiative to help those who...
Popular Massage Parlour in Subang Jaya Raided By Police Officers During Ops Noda
On 13 March, a team of police from Subang Jaya’s D7 BSJD Branch has carried out a raid on a...
Lazada Turns 9 & They’re Launching The New ‘Lazada Bonus’ Feature Plus a Line-up of Surprises This March!
Having served the Malaysian online shopping community since 2012, Lazada celebrates its 9th anniversary this year with a new ‘Lazada...
Here’s How M’sians Can Show Their Skin Some Love & Achieve Their Skincare Goals By CNY
According to facial Feng Shui beliefs, clear and smooth skin is reflective of good intentions and smooth sailing for the...
MCO: Here’s How These M’sians Managed To Thrive & Sell 6,000-8,000kg of Produce a Month Thanks To Lazada
Just a few days ago, it was announced that the MCO will be reinstated and enforced on all states except...