1. You NEED to have chili with EVERYTHING
Whether it’s chili sauce, cili padi, sambal etc, depending on the type of food you’re having.
2. People can’t trust you when they ask “Is it spicy?” because your answer is always “No.”
And those who take your word for it will go…
3. Your friends always warn other people about your ‘crazy’ tolerance for spicy food
4. That pain in your mouth only excites you more
While others die from the heat, you actually indulge in it.
5. You always gravitate towards ordering the spiciest thing on the menu
6. You make sure to ‘tambah pedas’ every time you order something
7. That frustration when your ‘tambah pedas’ meal isn’t spicy enough
Especially when you SPECIFICALLY instructed it to be. How hard can it be to make a dish spicy?!
8. Your friends who don’t eat spicy food know to pass you their cili padi
9. That pain when the sambal to nasi lemak ratio is off
10. When someone’s crying that the food is spicy when it clearly isn’t
11. Your face when the group is forced to order non-spicy dishes to share because some people just cannot handle the heat
12. When you order something really hot off the menu and the waiter/waitress warns you that it’s REALLY spicy
13. When you travel to western countries and they don’t have chili
14. All in all, no one really understands why you love that pain in your mouth, besides another fellow spicy lover
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...