Events & Places
14 Things Only Malaysians Who Party Will Understand
1. Friends who fong fei kei you one by one as it gets closer to party time
You know, the same friends who seem so ‘onz’ to party and would say ‘bojio’ if you didn’t invite them.
2. You had friends calling you an alcoholic before
3. Arriving to the party 30 minutes to an hour later than the specified time
… because of Malaysian timing and you’ll be there just right when the party starts!
I now grace you with my presence
4. When you’re drowning in a kazillion things to do but still say yes to going out
5. When your friends ask you which kind of drink you want
6. The moment when the bouncer demands for your IC even though you’re way over the age limit
I know it’s a compliment but gawdamn man! Just let me in! #thatswhathesaid
7. That incredible moment the DJ plays your jam
8. When you’re ready to bust some moves at the dance floor but your friends are still too sober
Can you guys drink any faster? #potongstim
9. Wiggling in the dance floor
Because you can hardly even do a decent dance move in the super cramped dance floors.
Seriously, we need bigger dance floors in Malaysia.
10. Creeps trying to get in your pants when all you wanna do is dance
I’m not layan-ing you not because I’m shy, it’s called “not interested”. So seriously, back off.
11. When you keep telling yourself not to spend so much but your bill ends up like…
12. When your friends bojio you to the dance floor and leave you to take care of the drinks
Alcohol’s my only friend now.
13. Your reaction when a friend wants to leave before 3am
14. When you wanna be responsible and not drive drunk but taxi fares after midnight will kill you!
I mean seriously, why do we have to be punished for being responsible??? Luckily, now we no longer have to be though.
Now every party goer can use Grab, the lowest-costing ride in town for your awesome night outs!
Grab has the lowest rates in the Klang Valley especially when you book a ride during weekends (all day) or non-rush hour weekdays (all hours except 6am-10am and 5pm-8pm)!
Plus, they charge at a flat rate ok! Heck, I use Grab to get to work and for party nights, and let me tell you, it’s wayyyy cheaper. The best part is, NO MIDNIGHT CHARGE and senseless parking fees to worry about!
Don’t believe me? Download their app here and check it out for yourself!
Party to your heart’s desire without worrying how to get home. Party hard, but party safe. So, book Grab.
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About PM’s PEMERKASA Announcement
Earlier this evening, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin held a press conference to announce the new special aid package, named ‘PEMERKASA’....
PEMERKASA: Govt To Increase Allowance Limit For OKU Workers From RM1,200 To RM1,500
In today’s live broadcast by Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced that the government has agreed to increase...
PEMERKASA: Local SMEs To Receive RM1,000 Monetary Aid To Resume Operations
In today’s live broadcast by the Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced monetary aid to help small and medium...
PEMERKASA: RM500 One-off Aid For B40 Individuals Who Lost Their Income
In today’s live broadcast by the prime minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced a monetary initiative to help those who...
Popular Massage Parlour in Subang Jaya Raided By Police Officers During Ops Noda
On 13 March, a team of police from Subang Jaya’s D7 BSJD Branch has carried out a raid on a...
Lazada Turns 9 & They’re Launching The New ‘Lazada Bonus’ Feature Plus a Line-up of Surprises This March!
Having served the Malaysian online shopping community since 2012, Lazada celebrates its 9th anniversary this year with a new ‘Lazada...
Here’s How M’sians Can Show Their Skin Some Love & Achieve Their Skincare Goals By CNY
According to facial Feng Shui beliefs, clear and smooth skin is reflective of good intentions and smooth sailing for the...
MCO: Here’s How These M’sians Managed To Thrive & Sell 6,000-8,000kg of Produce a Month Thanks To Lazada
Just a few days ago, it was announced that the MCO will be reinstated and enforced on all states except...