Every university campus is different from the rest and it’s undeniably the place many of us have formed memories that will last us a lifetime. Going to the same building almost every day, it’s like campus is our second home.
It doesn’t matter if your university building is done up well or if it’s a little run down, every experience you have with the place will leave an impression on you and sometimes taking a look back will give you a nostalgic feeling.
For me, as an alumni of HELP University, I get a tsunami of memories whenever I look at photos of my time as a student at the Damansara campus and I certainly miss that place a lot. So, if you’re also an alumni like me or if you’re still a student there, I’d like to create this experience for you!
Here are 17 things only students at HELP University Damansara campus can relate to.
1. The main highlight of the Damansara campus is the ever-faithful food trucks!
Not forgetting the go-to nasi kunyit!
2. Every HELP student will know the struggles of finding parking or paying for overpriced parking
3. Which means you have to park at 10 Semantan and walk all the way down to your car
4. And finding countless parking receipts in your car
5. Playing pool at DSA (Department of Student Affairs)
6. Reaching too early in the morning and having to wait outside because class is not open yet
7. So you end up falling asleep at DSA instead
8. Sleeping on the
comfy chairs while waiting for the lecturer to come in
9. And then falling asleep again when class starts
10. Taking photos of the slides because you feel it’s important
11. Lining up for your turn to present
12. The awesome view at the back of the class
13. Isolating yourself in the library to finish last minute assignments
Or perhaps bringing a friend along to teman you
14. Submitting assignments in the pigeon holes
15. Taking photos with your precious thesis that you’ve worked on with blood, sweat and tears
16. The dreaded exam halls
16. Finishing your exam early but not being able to leave yet
17. And last but not least, last exam of the semester aka. FREEDOM!!
And here you have it! These are just some of the many things that bring back memories of our time in the HELP University, Damansara campus.
Do you relate to any of these points? Share this article with a fellow HELP-ian or perhaps to someone you know who studied there before.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...