This is not the first time we’ve heard of people getting electrocuted by electrical outlets. Most cases involve people using their phones while charging and it’s not to be taken lightly as some of these people actually die from the electrical shock.
On 26th September, police from the Nong Bua Daeng district of Chaiyaphum in Thailand were called to a house after a man found his 18-year-old nephew, Suthee, dead on his bed.
According to Daily News, the mobile phone was under Suthee’s body while still being plugged into the electrical socket, which led him to getting electrocuted.
He was found with pale lips and his hand draped over the plug while the charger was still plugged in.
His uncle said that he had heard a loud cry coming from the room the night before, but did not go to check it out as he thought his nephew was just playing mobile games like he always did.
However, when he went to wake his nephew up in the morning, there was no response.
Police officer Pol Maj Withoon Phaphonngam then warned parents to inform their children about the dangers of using devices while they are still plugged in.
Oh no! We’ve heard many tragic stories of people getting electrocuted when they used their phones while it was charging, but in this case, Suthee got electrocuted even though he wasn’t using it!
This just shows how dangerous it can be to have a charging phone near you as you never know what can happen, especially if you’re charging it overnight! Take this as a warning to be extra careful about electrical outlets and the potential harm they can cause you.
Better safe than sorry, guys!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...