Chinese New Year is coming soon! If you have travel plans on Chinese New Year, then you will get to enjoy toll discounts of up to 33%!
Earlier this afternoon, the Ministry of Works has posted a media statement announcing that there will be toll discounts in conjunction with Chinese New Year on their Facebook.
KENYATAAN MEDIA : Pemberian Diskaun Tol Sempena Perayaan Tahun Baru Cina Tahun 2020
As mentioned in the media statement, the Ministry expresses their gratitude towards highway concessionaires for engaging in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by providing toll discounts on 19 selected highways on 25th January 2020 12.00am until 11.59pm, except for Plaza Tol Pulau Indah at Lebuhraya Lembah Klang Selatan, which is effective until 26th January 2020 5.59am.
Road users are advised to plan their journeys ahead as according to Travel Time Advisory, which is prepared by highway concessionaires.
Jadual Cadangan Waktu Perjalanan (TTA) yang dikeluarkan pihak PLUS & ANIH bagi pengguna Lebuhraya PLUS Utara-Selatan, KL-KARAK & LPT1 sempena musim perayaan Tahun Baru Cina 2020. pic.twitter.com/WC7dwrQOJn
— LLM Trafik (@LLMinfotrafik) January 22, 2020
You can receive the latest traffic news from the National Traffic Management Centre which operates for 24 hours a day through their hotline at 1800-88-7752, on their Twitter @LLMinfotrafik or any of the customer service centres.
Here are the 19 highways that will have discount from 10% up to 33%:
- Lebuhraya Damansara – Puchong
- Lebuhraya Cheras – Kajang
- Lebuhraya Utara – Selatan
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur Fasa 2
- Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur – Putrajaya
- Lebuhraya Pintas Selat Klang Utara Baru
- Lebuhraya Duta – Ulu Kelang
- Lebuhraya Shah Alam
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Penyuraian Trafik Kajang
- Jambatan Sultan Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah
- Lebuhraya Sungai Besi
- Lebuhraya Senai – Desaru
- Lebuhraya Kuala Lumpur – Karak
- Lebuhraya Pantai Timur Fasa 1
- Lebuhraya Lingkaran Luar Butterworth
- Lebuhraya KL – Kuala Selangor
- Lebuhraya Lembah Klang Selatan (Plaza Tol Pulau Indah, for in and out traffic)
- Lebuhraya Baru Pantai (Plaza Tol Pantai Dalam & Plaza Tol PJS 5)
- Lebuhraya Kajang – Seremban (Plaza Tol Ampangan)
Have a safe trip, guys! Do drive safe and responsibly for the journey ahead.
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...