We like to know about the paranormal but some are more nerve wrecking than others. Usually stories are pretty long but as scary as it is, some can be put into just 5 words, Yes, 5 words!
So here are 21 stories that some Malaysians sent to us that could send goosebumps in your spine.
1. Your browser history is public.
2. Living alone, toilet is warm.
3. We lost internet access. Forever.
4. Hard drive failed, no backups.
5. On heavy medication, sleep deprived.
6. Redtube link shared to Facebook.
7. Alone in bed, blanket shifts.
8. Wife screams at her funeral
9. Friends. Lovers. Strangers again.
10. You didn’t kill the spider.
11. She lied about birth control.
12. Forgotten how to stay happy.
13. You awoke suddenly burried alive.
14. Last person alive hears knocking.
15. That door was closed.
16. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
17. Saw your own reflection blinking.
18. Never good enough for anyone.
19. Alone but heard baby’s laughter.
20. It enjoys watching you sleep.
21. Her heart stopped she didn’t.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...