Vapers may want to be extra careful when you use your electric cigarette because it may just jeopardise your life. The Star reported that a Texan man was killed when his vape exploded in his face. Oh dear.
According to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office, 24-year-old William Brown suffered severe injuries after his vape blew up in his face when he was using it at an e-cigarette shop nearby Keller, Texas, USA.
The Washington Post wrote that the explosion sent “shards of metal into his face and neck”. Brown was admitted into the hospital for two days before he was declared dead on 29 January 2019, two days after the fatal explosion.
The medical experts listed the young man’s death as stroke after the carotid artery in his neck was severed by the shrapnel from the explosion and his skull was also “peppered”.
Brown will truly be missed because his father told The Washington Post that he was actually a sweet kid and that they worked “side by side”. This is heart-breaking.
What makes this tragedy even sadder is that Brown’s birthday is just two weeks away and his father, Steve Brown, explained that he has never gone two days without talking to the lad. 🙁
This is an unfortunate incident and we hope that William’s family will stay strong during this predicament. Having said that, it isn’t known if Brown used a faulty vape during the incident but it’s best to becareful when using such devices!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...