We’re at the tail-end of the decade and looking back, what a tremendous 10 years it has been for consumer products technology! Leading the pack has got to be HUAWEI and their offerings of lifestyle gadgets which not just makes your life better, but makes it all super fun too.
Well, if you’re looking for the latest and greatest fitness gears to help burn those calories this 2020 without burning a hole in your pocket, we’ve got great news for you!
From smartwatches and wireless earbuds, to a trendy new smartphone, stay on top of your fitness and health with a host of HUAWEI gadgets from just RM8.97/day!
1. The HUAWEI Watch GT2: Elegant, high-tech and a must-have for fitness-buffs!
One of the most impressive tech introduced to the world over the last decade has got to be wearables such as smartwatches. Making all the Sci-Fi movies we watched as a kid a reality, smartwatches are the 2020 future we’ve all been dreaming about.
Allowing us to do tasks such as answering calls, tracking our heart rate, control music playback, and more from our wrists, the HUAWEI Watch GT2 is one the best smartwatches you can buy today! I mean, just check out all these features that the smartwatch offers:
- Receive alerts and important messages instantly. This ensures you won’t miss out on important matters.
- Monitor your health and keep track of your heart rate easily. You can even view a full report on your smartphone to better manage your health.
- Make or answer phone calls from your wrist, while your smartphone is safely stored in the locker when at the gym.
- Amazing battery life. A single charge can last you up to 2 weeks.
Plus, you can get it in the size that you preferred to as it comes in a 46mm and 42mm variation! Interested? Check out all the deets of the HUAWEI Watch GT2 here.
2. The HUAWEI nova 5T: Amazing specs at an unbeatable price!Make all the heads turn at the gym with a flashy new smartphone that packs a host of fitness features to with the HUAWEI nova 5T!
Here’s a rundown of all the amazing features the smartphone has to offer:
FIVE AI cameras that take amazing portraits, macro shots, non-grainy night shots and more!
- With a quad AI camera setup at the back and a whopping 32MP front selfie camera!
- Amazing and detailed photos are just a click away be it at the gym, outdoors during broad daylight, or even at night in low light conditions.
- The AIS Super Night Mode makes it possible to shoot in challenging low-light conditions.
32MP Selfie camera | Source: HUAWEI
48MP main camera f/1.8 | Source: HUAWEI
Power through the day with flagship performances!
Although affordably priced, the HUAWEI nova 5T stands out from the rest of its competition thanks to its flagship specs.
Here’s what to expect:
- It’s powered by Kirin 980 chipset, the world’s first 7nm Mobile AI chipset that was designed to provide users with a true AI experience!
- It has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage featuring UFS 2.1 ultra-fast storage technology.
- 30 minutes is all it takes to charge the device up to 50% thanks to HUAWEI’s SuperCharge technology.
- Powering the device is a 3750mAh battery which will easily get you through the day.
A futuristic and aesthetically pleasing design for 2020!Stand out from the rest of the crowd with a futuristic design that’s fit for the new decade! The HUAWEI nova 5T is available in three gradient colours on its 3D holographic glass-designed body.
3. HUAWEI Freebuds 3: The best workout companion!Love rocking out to your favourite playlist tracks while working out? Then the HUAWEI Freebuds 3 is the ideal workout companion. What’s more, it’s wireless too, so you don’t have to worry about annoying wires getting in the way.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Active Noise Cancelling that’ll block background noise such as the rumbling of a treadmill.
- They sound incredible too with powerful and rich midrange with an emphasis on vocals and instrumentals.
- It sports an open-fit design which is comfortable to use even for long hours.
- It supports Bluetooth 5.1 offering fast and stable Bluetooth connection as well as accurate audio and video synchronisation.
- Long battery life. The Freebuds 3 offer 4 hours of playback in a single charge and 20 hours of playback together with the charging case.
Find out more about the Freebuds 3 here.
4. HUAWEI Body Fat Scale: Easily monitor your weight and body fat percentage!Skip that doctor’s appointment just to check your body fat percentage as with the HUAWEI Body Fat Scale, you can take greater control of your health by monitoring the following:
- Weight, body fat percentage, and body water percentage.
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) and visceral fat.
- Muscle mass and bone mass.
- Body mass index (BMI).
- Even Proteins!
The scale supports Bluetooth 4.1 and is able to connect to the Huawei Body Fat Scale App that tracks trends helping you achieve your goals. Find out more about the HUAWEI Body Fat Scale here.
Awesome right?! These 4 gadgets are an absolute must-have for you fitness-enthusiasts out there and the best part?
ALL of these gadgets are included in HUAWEI’s Sport & Health Combination which is priced from just RM8.97/day!
Woah, super affordable and convenient! What’s more, the plan is fully customisable too as you can choose to:
- Opt between a 6 or 12 months instalment plan.
- Customize your own packages with the only gadgets you want.
- You can even purchase them separately if you prefer!
Whether you have a fitness goal this new year or simply looking to enhance your life, this ecosystem of HUAWEI lifestyle products will surely help. For more information on all these amazing gadgets and other HUAWEI products, visit their official website here.
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...