The times are clearly changing as we see more and more young children with mobile phones in their hands, so the least we can do is educate them on how to safely use these electronic devices that are practically becoming additional appendages to their bodies.
Considering all the stories about exploding phones, all the WhatsApp messages from your family group warning you not to use your phone while it’s charging, you’d think it would be a lesson burnt into our brains by now right?
After the recent loss of an Indian child to a phone charger mishap, another child has fallen victim for using our favourite electronic device.
Just days before the Hari Raya celebrations, a 4-year-old child was electrocuted after playing on a still charging mobile phone with her wet hands. She had just gotten out of the shower after her father had given her a bath when the incident happened.
Her father had been distracted in his search for a towel while the rest of her family was preparing for their Raya celebrations. Her father had heard what sounded like something had fallen onto the ground and rushed into the room but it was too late as the girl had already turned blue and was stiff.
He used a cloth to pull his daughter away from the phone but she was already gone.
PERINGATAN buat semua ibu bapa yg ada ank kecil.. Sy d kejut kan dgn berita pemergian ank sepupu pd 2/6/2019 sedang kan…
In her post, she reminds every parent, especially ones with a young child to be careful and take extra precaution over their little ones.
Netizens have since took to the comments section to share their condolences while tagging their friends and family on the post as a cautionary lesson on keeping their kids safe around charging devices.
May the poor girl’s soul rest in peace and we send our love and condolences to her family.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...