We all can agree that travelling gives you experiences like no other. You get to see and try new things, and immerse yourself in different cultures wherever it is you choose to go.However, although the saying goes, ‘It’s about the journey and not the destination’, your travel companion can really make or break that experience. If you’re an avid traveller (or even if you aren’t), here are some of the travel kaki that you confirm have travelled with at some point.
1. The one that practically lives on a planeThese are the friends that always seem to be in a different country every month. They know what to expect, have perfected the art of falling asleep on a plane, are pros at dealing with jet lag, and can adjust to the time differences in no time!
2. The one who knows where to go and what to eat
They’ve already done the research on where you’re going and have memorised the guidebook from cover to cover. They have all the facts on where to go and what to do; they’re basically a walking encyclopedia! They sometimes even go the extra mile and look up interesting (but useless) fun facts too.
3. The friend who will pack their entire house
They’re the ones who pack 53,245 bags even though it’s only going to be a short 3-day trip. The worst is when the trip is over and they STILL have no space, so they’d ask to tumpang your unused luggage check-in.
4. The friend that carries the ONE bagWhether it’s 3 weeks or 3 days, they will still only bring one bag. They never have any check-in luggage (resulting in them being the perfect victim of the I-will-pack-my-entire-house friend) yet they still manage to fit everything in their carry-on.
5. The friend that is always ons but is never around during the trip
They have their own agenda in mind and don’t really contribute much towards planning the trip. They’ll always be ‘ons’ for a trip but when you get there, they pretty much disappear to do their own thing.
6. The friend who has travel blogger potential
These are the ones who always have their phones or cameras out taking those Insta-worthy pictures and constantly updating their Insta-stories – also many a time bugging you to help them take those shots.
7. The friend who has their life together
They’re the ones who usually end up planning the entire trip because they can adult properly. From getting everyone together, setting the dates, booking the flights and hotels, planning the trip itinerary, EVERYTHING. They would even pack your bags for you if they could.
8. The friend who can always get the best deals whenever, wherever
They’re the ones who are always up to date on which airlines have the best deals and have probably subscribed to every airline/travel-related mailing list known to mankind.
They’re the best people to invite on holiday as they’ll probably get you the best deals at the end of the day. Better yet, they might get you hooked on to sites like this so you can do what they do too!
Even if you don’t have a kaki who always seeks out the best deals for you, here’s an app that can help save your travel plans and keeps you on top of the best deals. Plan your next trip with Traveloka’s extensive all-in-one flight and hotel options to make your next holiday experience the best one yet.
Unlock your ‘convenient traveller achievement’ to become the avid traveller you were born to be because how can you resist with awesome app features like these?
- All-in-one flight and hotel bookings for both domestic and international trips
- Reliable 24/7 customer service
- Various secured payment methods available with instant confirmation and e-tickets direct to your e-mail upon payment
- Flight and hotel filters to match the preference of each user to their best fit
- Flight price alerts* that help users track ticket prices and notifies you when flight prices matches your budget
- Traveloka’s Maybank 0% Installment plans for 6 or 12 months for all you Maybank credit card users.
If that’s not reason enough, check out some of these awesome deals that they have to offer:
*only applicable to Traveloka App
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...