In just a few days, Malaysians around the country will bid farewell to what surely has been an exciting and momentous decade for many. With so much to look forward to in the new decade, many of you would surely be thinking of the perfect spot to countdown to 2020. Well, if you’re in the Klang Valley, we know just the place!
Sunway Velocity Mall New Year’s Eve Countdown Party 2020 is shaping up to be one of the biggest NYE event yet!
From celebrity performances to loads of mouthwatering foods, here’s why you wouldn’t want to miss this exciting event:
1. Satisfy your cravings at over 70 vendors in the Street Food BazaarLet’s face it, it wouldn’t be a true Malaysian event if there wasn’t any food. Well, fret not because there’ll be an array of food vendors available at the bazaar for you to enjoy.
What’s more, the food served here will feature treats from all over the world, so there’s plenty of familiar and new delicacies to indulge in!
There’ll be up to 30 food trucks and over 70 vendors so you don’t have to worry about counting down on an empty stomach.
Venue: Jalan Peel (right in front of the mall).
2. Be entertained by a line-up of celebrity performancesHighlighting the event is the celebrity concert featuring a host of exciting acts. If you’re looking to dance and sing the night away, then this is the place to be.
Some exciting performances you can catch there include:
- Hael Hussani.
- Danny Koo (Ah Boy).
- Dennis Yin and his dance crew.
- Juztin Lan.
- Aina Abdul.
- and more!
Awesome right! Don’t miss out, okay?
Venue: Jalan Peel (right in front of the mall).
3. Expect awesome mall-wide deals as low as RM2!
To kickstart the new year, Sunway Velocity Mall is throwing a mall-wide promo on selected items as part of their “Twenty Twenty Tuesday Crazy Deals”.
Trust us, you wouldn’t want to miss this opportunity to snag some items as prices will be slashed to RM20 and RM2 after a HUGE discount. So, if you’ve been wishing for a new pair of sneakers or a denim jacket for instance, now’s the perfect time to shop!
4. Engage in FREE fun activities and carnival gamesRemember all the super nostalgic and fun carnival games we used to play at funfairs growing up? Well, you can now relive those special memories!
There are even games suitable for all ages including an inflatable castle for the young ones and retro games for us more…”seasoned” Malaysians ?
Exciting prizes are also up for grabs and all games are FREE to play. What more can we ask for?!
5. Watch an amazing display of fireworks light up the sky!You can’t expect a new year countdown to be complete without dazzling fireworks lighting up the sky at midnight, amirite?
And if you’re one who doesn’t like crowds, there are VIP standing zones offering the perfect vantage point for you to catch the fireworks show. Tickets are available for redemption when you spend RM800 and above in a maximum of 4 receipts at selected outlets.
6. Getting there is super easy and convenient too!You don’t have to worry about people chup-ing parking spots as there’s ample parking at the mall.
Better yet, why not take public transport and beat the jam altogether? The operating hours for nearby trains have been extended too!
Here are the deets:
LRT – Ampang Line (6am – 1am)
- Station – Taman Maluri
KL MRT (hours extended until 1am)
- Station 1 – Cochrane
- Station 2 – Maluri
Wah! How awesome does this event sound?! From exciting performances to watch, engaging carnival games, mouthwatering foods, and crazy promos, there’s so much to see and do.
Find out more about Sunway Velocity Mall New Year’s Eve Countdown Party 2020 here.
This event is also proudly co-organised by Sunway Integrated Properties and Sunway Medical Centre Velocity together with Sunway Velocity Mall
If you didn’t know already, Sunway Velocity Two — KL’s Top Integrated City with a direct link to 3 MRT & 2 LRT stations, Sunway Velocity Mall, medical centre, college, hotel and a 2-acre central park — is launching in Q1 2020.
Additionally, for a limited time only, you can get a 30% discount for selected health screening packages at Sunway Velocity Medical Centre — a new multi-specialities tertiary hospital in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Happy new year in advance, everyone!
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...