Hear ye, hear ye, Inside Scoop is back with another promotion!
To celebrate their sixth birthday, you can get a scoop of any of their artisanal ice-cream for RM3 from 21st November to 1st December 2019.
This offer is only valid on specific dates in participating locations, and they are mentioned below:
- Damansara Jaya & Puchong – 21 Nov, Thursday
- Queensbay Mall & Sri Petaling – 22 Nov, Friday
- B.I.G The LINC & De Garden, Ipoh – 23 Nov, Saturday
- IOI City Mall & Taman Segar – 24 Nov, Sunday
- Bangsar & Kota Kemuning – 25 Nov, Monday
- USJ Taipan & Suria KLCC – 26 Nov, Tuesday
- The Gardens Mall & 1 Utama – 27 Nov, Wednesday
- Mahkota Cheras – 28 Nov, Thursday
- B.I.G Publika & Melaka – 29 Nov, Friday
- MyTown & East Coast Mall – 30 Nov, Saturday
- Sunway Pyramid & B.I.G IPC – 1 Dec, Sunday
Mark your calendars, guys!
View this post on Instagram
Know what's better than 11.11 sales tomorrow? 😀 RM3 ice cream from 21 Nov – 1 Dec 2019! 🍦🎉 It's getting close you guys! Our most anticipated ice cream event of the year, there's no better way to celebrate our 6th birthday than this! 🔔🎉🙆🏻♀️🍦😍🎁 . The only dates worth saving tbh. 👇👇 . 21 Nov (Thu) – Damansara Jaya & Puchong 22 Nov (Fri) – Queensbay Mall & Sri Petaling 23 Nov (Sat) – B.I.G. The LINC & De Garden, Ipoh 24 Nov (Sun) – IOI City Mall & Taman Segar 25 Nov (Mon) –Bangsar & Kota Kemuning 26 Nov (Tue) – USJ Taipan & Suria KLCC 27 Nov (Wed) – The Gardens Mall & 1 Utama 28 Nov (Thu) – Mahkota Cheras 29 Nov (Fri) – B.I.G. Publika & Melaka 30 Nov (Sat) – MyTown & East Coast Mall 1 Dec (Sun) – Sunway Pyramid & B.I.G. IPC See you real soon, folks! 😍 #myinsidescoop #ihavetheinsidescoop #6thAnniversary #rm3icecream
Do note that the promotion will only start at 7pm until closing time. On top of that, they have also come up with two more challenges that will definitely pique your interest. Here’s what you need to know about the two exciting challenges:
1. Win RM1000 Inside Scoop cash vouchers with ice-cream tic tac toe
In a group of three, you are required to beat the opposing team in a game of ice-cream tic tac toe. Seems easy right? Well, not if you can’t handle a brain freeze because, in this game, you have to devour 1 scoop of ice-cream for every move.
There will be “two preliminary rounds” before the finale, the winner of the preliminary rounds will battle each other in the final. So, the quickest team to finish three cups in a row, on their tic tac toe board, will win the entire game.
If your team won the game, you will not only get bragging rights but also RM1000 WORTH OF INSIDE SCOOP CASH VOUCHERS. Think you can take on the tic tac toe challenge, here’s what you must do to register for the game:
- You can register at their store. All you need to do is ask their friendly staff for a registration form.
- Online registration is also possible, you just have to use 9 carefully-thought-out emojis using a template on Inside Scoop’s 6th Anniversary story highlight to give reasons why they should pick you for the competition.
2. Get a Little VIP Card with kids ice-cream eating challenge
This challenge is not for the faint heart… okay, that was definitely an exaggeration but that doesn’t mean it mustn’t be taken seriously, especially since there’s a huge prize awaits the winner.
The requirements to win a Little VIP Card is pretty easy because all they need to do is become the fastest one to finish a scoop of ice-cream. FYI, a Little VIP Cardholder gets to enjoy 15 per cent off the total their bill for every time they visit an Inside Scoop outlet in the year 2020.
To enter this competition, pay attention to the details given below:
- Registration is on the day of Inside Scoop’s anniversary celebration at 6pm in the participating outlets. Scroll up to see the dates!
- First-come first-serve basis. So, first 5 kids (under the age of 12) to register will get a chance to compete.
- 2007 kids are eligible to register and there will be one winner at each outlet.
- Don’t forget the kid’s MYKID card/passport because it is required for registration.
For more details on their anniversary activities, you can check out this link.
If you think Inside Scoop is done with their exciting activities and offers, think again! This is because Inside Scoop has another challenge for you. Inside Scoop wrote on their Facebook post,
“If we get 36,000 tagged comments on this post (on Facebook or Instagram), each scoop of ice-cream becomes RM1 instead of RM3! 🎉🙆. Teamwork makes the dream work. Start tagging your friends, family & colleagues to unlock RM1 ice-cream!”
OMG, what are you waiting for? Go on and start tagging your friends!
So, will you be heading over to the nearest participating locations to get your hands on Inside Scoop ice-cream and participate in their activities? Let us know in the comments below!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...