From smart watches and wireless earbuds, to a trendy new smartphone, here’s how you can enhance your workout regime with a host of HUAWEI gadgets.
1. Keep track of your fitness progress with the HUAWEI Watch GT2Smartwatches have changed the way we live to a certain extent allowing us to do so much more like answering calls, tracking our heart rate, control music playback, and much more.If you haven’t yet considered getting one for yourself, here’s why the HUAWEI Watch GT2 is a good option:
- Receive alerts and important messages instantly. This ensures you won’t miss out on important matters.
- Monitor your health and keep track of your heart rate easily. You can even view a full report on your smartphone to better manage your health.
- Make or answer phone calls from your wrist, while your smartphone is safely stored in the locker when at the gym.
- Amazing battery life. A single charge can last you up to 2 weeks.
It’s available in a 46mm and 42mm variation. More information on the HUAWEI Watch GT2 can be found here.
2. The stylish and feature-packed HUAWEI nova 5TIf you’re looking for a fancy new phone to flash at the gym, then the nova 5T is perfect!
Capture amazing portraits, macro shots, non-grainy night shots and much more
- With a quad AI camera setup at its rear and a 32MP front selfie camera, you’ll be capturing amazing photos be it in the gym, outdoors during broad daylight, or even at night in low light conditions.
- The AIS Super Night Mode makes it possible to shoot in challenging low-light conditions.
32MP Selfie camera | Source: HUAWEI
48MP main camera f/1.8 | Source: HUAWEI
Flagship performance that’ll power you through the day
Another aspect which makes the nova 5T stand out from the competition is its flagship specs. Not to mention that it’s affordably priced as well.
Here’s what you can expect:
- It’s powered by the world’s first 7nm Mobile AI chipset, the Kirin 980 chipset which is designed to provide users with a true AI experience.
- It’s complemented by 8GB of RAM and 128GB of ROM featuring UFS 2.1 ultra-fast storage technology.
- It only takes 30 minutes to charge the device up to 50% thanks to HUAWEI’s SuperCharge technology.
- Powering the device is a 3750mAh battery which will easily get you through the day.
Be the most stylish person in the gym with the nova 5T’s aesthetically pleasing designIf style is a huge factor for you when considering a new smartphone, then look no further! The HUAWEI nova 5T is available in three gradient colours on its 3D holographic glass-designed body that’s sure to stand out.
3. Fully immerse yourself in music while you workout with the Freebuds 3Love rocking out to your favourite playlist on Spotify while working out? Then the HUAWEI Freebuds 3 is the ideal workout companion. What’s more, it’s wireless too, so you don’t have to worry about annoying wires getting in the way.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Active Noise Cancelling that does well in blocking background noise such as the rumbling of a treadmill.
- They sound good too! Many users commented saying they offer a powerful and rich midrange with an emphasis on vocals and instrumentals.
- It sports an open-fit design which is comfortable to use even for long hours.
- It supports Bluetooth 5.1 offering fast and stable Bluetooth connection as well as accurate audio and video synchronisation.
- Long battery life. The Freebuds 3 offer 4 hours of playback in a single charge and 20 hours of playback together with the charging case.
Find out more about the Freebuds 3 here.
4. Monitor your weight and body fat percentage with the HUAWEI Body Fat ScaleGone are the days where weighing scales only measure weight. With the HUAWEI Body Fat Scale, you can take greater control of your health by monitoring the following:
- Weight, body fat percentage, and body water percentage.
- Basal metabolic rate (BMR) and visceral fat.
- Muscle mass and bone mass.
- Body mass index (BMI).
The scale supports Bluetooth 4.1 and is able to connect to the Huawei Body Fat Scale App that tracks trends helping you achieve your goals.
Find out more about the HUAWEI Body Fat Scale here.
Wow! Awesome right?!
If you can’t wait to get your hands on these cool gadgets, you’ll be glad to know that they’re all included in HUAWEI’s Sport & Health Combination priced from only RM8.97/day!
There’s also the added convenience of opting between a 6 or 12 months instalment plan.
Plus! You can also customize your own packages or purchase them separately if you prefer.
Whether you have a fitness goal this new year or simply looking to enhance your life, this ecosystem of HUAWEI products will surely help. For more information on other HUAWEI products click here.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...