PM Muhyiddin just announced that the MCO (Movement Control Order) will be extending to 28th April. Now that the much anticipated announcement that everyone has been waiting for is finally released, let’s not forget the other important details Muhyiddin mentioned about how MCO Phase 3 will take place and what this means for the rakyat. If you weren’t paying attention to the rest of his speech, don’t worry. We’ve summarised everything you need to know right here:
- Extension period MCO to provide combat health care space #COVIDー19 in addition to prevent the spread of the outbreak
- Selected sectors to be allowed to operate on conditional basis.
- Rakyat needs to be prepared for a longer MCO, perhaps months before authorities can be sure that the spread can be 100% under control.
- All schooling sessions might be postponed until the government is fully convinced that the country’s COVID-19 outbreak is recovering. Classes are to be conducted online.
- Government has ordered Chief of Police, the army, ATM and APMM to further strengthen enforcement on the country’s border control.
- Enforcement agencies are directed to tighten control on border areas, the country’s gateway to prevent smuggling of foreigners.
- No Ramadan bazaars, open celebrations for Hari Raya.
- Citizens might not be able to balik kampung.
More regulations will be released soon. Stay tuned for more updates!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...