Last week (22 September), the whole nation was shocked when the Yang di-Pertuan Agong was admitted at the National Heart Institute (IJN). Al-Sultan Abdullah was admitted to IJN after he raised concerns about being uncomfortable with his health.
In a statement released by Istana Negara today, here’s the latest update regarding the Agong’s health:
1. The Agong has undergone treatment for food poisoning and treatment while also being advised to undergo follow-up treatments at IJN.
2. He was admitted in IJN on the night of 21 September and was advised to undergo intervention treatment following an MRI on 22 September which showed old sports injuries the Agong had.
3. Intervention treatments were done on his knee joints and ankle and were completed successfully on 24 September and the Agong is now in stable condition.
4. Following this, the Agong was advised by medical experts at IJN to get follow-up treatments under close supervision.
5. The Agong is expected to return to the Istana Negara in the nearest time once his treatment over.
6. Following the love and support shown by Malaysians, the Agong expressed his gratitude towards those who prayed for his wellbeing.
7. He also advised Malaysians to stay careful and take care of their healths while following SOPs in the midst of a rising number of Covid-19 cases.
8. The Agong expressed his worry in the sudden increase of Covid-19 cases. As of 28 September, Malaysia has recorded 115 positive cases.
There are probably many Malaysians who are little disappointed that the Agong has remained mum over the issue brought by Anwar Ibrahim. However, for now, we shall just wish our Agong to have a speedy recovery!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...