Malaysia has recorded 208 new Covid-19 cases as of today (2 April). This brings the total number of cases in the country to 3,116 , according to the Ministry of Health.
105 patients are currently in the intensive care unit including 54 who need breathing assistance.
The ministry also reported 767 total recoveries while 2,299 cases still undergoing treatment.
2 April 2020 (Khamis)
Kes baru 2⃣0⃣8⃣
Rawatan di ICU 1⃣0⃣5⃣
Bantuan alat pernafasan 54
— KKMPutrajaya (@KKMPutrajaya) April 2, 2020
The ministry also reported five new deaths as of 12pm today (2 April) bringing the death toll to 50.
- 46th death case is a 37-year-old man with a history of chronic illness and weak immune system.
- 47th death case is a 78-year-old man with a history of hypertension and gout
- 48th death case is an 85-year-old man with a history of diabetes, hypertension and kidney disease
- 49th death case is a 61-year-old man who was in close contact with to the 2,1o7th case
- 50th death case is a 69-year-old man who’s cause of death is still unknown
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...