This is such a great news to hear on the morning of Aidilfitri!
Despite the high amount of vehicles reportedly trying to cross state lines and balik kampung these past few days, it seems that a vast majority of Malaysians are obedient citizens after all. A total of 95% to be exact!
As reported by Berita Harian, the traffic flow going out of Kuala Lumpur across the capital’s three main toll plazas have been relatively non-existent. These toll plazas are:
- Jalan Duta
- Sungai Besi
For reference, the Gombak toll plaza is always one of the most packed exit routes during the festive Aidilfitri period every year. This is due to the fact that it is the main route towards the Malaysian east coast.
This is amazing news considering the gargantuan effort made by our police officers and armed forces in holding roadblocks all across state borders to ensure Malaysians are complying with the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO).
An impressed Inspector-General of Malaysia, Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador commented,
“We are pleased that 95% of the rakyat complied with CMCO and helped us in curbing the spread of Covid-19. For the rest of the 5% that are still stubborn, we are currently tracking them down.”
He further added that the amount of vehicles trying to exit Klang Valley is significantly less than before. Tan Sri Abdul Hamid Bador also took the opportunity to record his appreciation for all Malaysians that comply with CMCO,
“Thank you for all your sacrifices. PDRM is very pleased with your cooperation in adhering to the ruling that was prescribed”
Well done Malaysians! Really proud of all of you for the high compliance rate. From all of us at WORLD OF BUZZ, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilifitri and Maaf Zahir Batin. 🙂
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...