Going into the Recovery Movement Control Order, domestic tourism is making a comeback with many bans being lifted.
Starting 1 July 2020, Kuala Lumpur Tower Sdn Bhd will be holding an event called “We Are Free Campaign 2020” to boost domestic tourism. Visitors can enjoy FREE ENTRANCE to the KL Tower observation deck until 31 July 2020.
Towering 276 metres above ground, the observation deck allows you to enjoy a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur city. The site will be open from 9am to 10pm daily.
According to KL Tower’s official Facebook page:
- The promotion is offered to all and will be valid starting 1 July to 31 July 2020 for the observation deck ONLY.
- Visits to the Kuala Lumpur Tower are subject to a first come first served basis and the tower capacity.
- All visitors need to follow the Ministry of Health’s (KKM) and National Security Council’s (MKN) standard operating procedures while in the KL Tower.
- All visitors are offered 50% off for tickets to the Sky Deck and will be valid until the offer ends.
- The management has the right to change the terms and conditions if necessary without notice.
The “We Are Free Campaign 2020” event will be held for a whole month from morning to night. Visitors can have a breathtaking experience watching both the city lights and the beautiful scenery of Kuala Lumpur.
Other than the observation deck, there are many other attractions available at the KL Tower like the Upside Down House, Blue Coral Aquarium, Sky Box, Sky Deck, and more.
You can visit KL Tower’s official website for more information.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...