Having served the Malaysian online shopping community since 2012, Lazada celebrates its 9th anniversary this year with a new ‘Lazada Bonus’ feature to offer local customers even greater discounts during the month-long Lazada 9th Birthday Sale activities in March.
“We are honoured to have been able to serve Malaysians for almost a decade now, and counting. Being the pioneer that ushered eCommerce to the local community, we’ve consistently grown alongside the Rakyat’s increasing appetite for online shopping. Today, online shopping has become a cultural phenomenon that’s intimately etched in the everyday lives of the nation, evidenced by more than one-third of the local population visiting our app monthly. We are grateful for the unswerving support from our consumers, sellers and brands. During this Lazada 9th Birthday Sale, we are dedicated to delighting our fellow Malaysians with even more rewarding surprises and experiences,” said Sherry Tan, Chief Business Officer, Lazada Malaysia.
The new ‘Lazada Bonus’ feature is a custom-made daily voucher giveaway that’s specially tailored for each individual customer to enjoy supplementary savings of up to an extra RM40 off in a single checkout*. Unconventionally, ‘Lazada Bonus’ vouchers can be used together with other vouchers simultaneously, in addition to the slew of unbeatable deals from participating brands and sellers.
Smart shoppers can easily collect their ‘Lazada Bonus’ vouchers when visiting the birthday sale page on the Lazada app. It can be collected daily from 1st until 2nd of March to redeem on 3rd of March at the beginning of the month-long celebrations, as well as from 20th until 26th of March to redeem on 27th of March during the mega-day climax of the birthday celebration.
Each customer will be able to collect one ‘Lazada Bonus’ voucher daily that’s automatically personalised to their individual shopping preference.
With each consecutive voucher collection, the discount value will accumulatively increase & can also be stacked on top of each other upon checking out on either the 3rd or 27th March, alongside other discounts or vouchers.
Participating brands and sellers can be identified by the ‘Lazada Bonus’ badge on the product display when browsing.
March Mania Birthday Bash
On top of the ‘Lazada Bonus’ feature, online shoppers can look forward to a month-long line-up of festive surprises that will peak on the 27th of March mega day. The month of March will be filled with excitements of:
- RM9 Free Shipping vouchers
- 9x money-back Lowest Price Guaranteed deals
- Discounts of up to 90% off
- RM9 Lazada Flash Sale
- Chup Dulu
- Lazada Wallet rewards
- LazCoins discounts, and more*.
Also, don’t forget to mark your calendars all month long:
- Big Baby Boss, 1st-3rd March: For bargain-hunting parents on the lookout for baby supplies, toys, diapers, and milk formula from Pediasure, Enfagrow, Drypers, Huggies, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Hasbro, and more.
- 3.3, 3rd March: For store-wide discounts from Innisfree, LANEIGE, Apple, Nike, and others.
- LazMall Brands Festival, 4th-19th March: For fans of Samsung, Xiaomi, ASUS, Philips, Vans, Converse, L’Oréal Paris, Shiseido, Tesco Groceries, and more to enjoy authentic LazMall brand exclusive offers and latest releases.
- International Women’s Day campaign, 6th-10th March: For fashionistas to haul self-care, skin-care, cosmetics, and wardrobe essentials from L’Occitane, Aesop, Calvin Klein, Onitsuka Tiger, Watsons, and many others.
- Lazada 9th Birthday Chup Dulu Pre-Sale, 14th-26th March: For early-bird deal-seekers to lower the prices even further by pre-booking items through a non-refundable deposit to have a seamless, fuss-free checkout on mega day.
- Lazada 9th Birthday Sale’s Countdown, 20th-26th March: For smart shoppers to stretch their Ringgit by collecting platform-wide RM9 Free Shipping vouchers to be redeemed on mega day, as well as be rewarded with instant rebates and a chance to win over RM200,000 worth of Heartbeat Prizes for early Lazada Wallet top-ups.
- Lazada 9th Birthday Sale’s Mega Day, 27th March: For the best online deals nationwide of up to 90% off, RM9 Flash Sale, Lazada Bonus vouchers, and Crazy Brand Mega Offers, that’s backed by Lazada’s 9x money-back Lowest Price Guaranteed*.
Lazada has also strengthened its commitment to give back to the Malaysian eCommerce community, which has propelled the nation’s digital economy, by launching the ‘Everyday Low Price’ icon on the homepage, in time for its month-long birthday sale celebrations. The ‘Everyday Low Price’ page will curate a wide array of quality assortments with evergreen year-long competitive and affordable prices, along with daily Free Shipping vouchers. Only trusted sellers and brands that retain a certain level of performance and commitment will be featured on the page to ensure consistency in terms of reasonable price, quality, variety, and customer experience.
Malaysians can shop with confidence and convenience on Lazada’s ‘Everyday Low Price’ page, assured of having Lazada as a personal shopping guide that has done the research to deliver the best experience for customers.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About PM’s PEMERKASA Announcement
Earlier this evening, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin held a press conference to announce the new special aid package, named ‘PEMERKASA’....
PEMERKASA: Govt To Increase Allowance Limit For OKU Workers From RM1,200 To RM1,500
In today’s live broadcast by Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced that the government has agreed to increase...
PEMERKASA: Local SMEs To Receive RM1,000 Monetary Aid To Resume Operations
In today’s live broadcast by the Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced monetary aid to help small and medium...
PEMERKASA: RM500 One-off Aid For B40 Individuals Who Lost Their Income
In today’s live broadcast by the prime minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced a monetary initiative to help those who...
Popular Massage Parlour in Subang Jaya Raided By Police Officers During Ops Noda
On 13 March, a team of police from Subang Jaya’s D7 BSJD Branch has carried out a raid on a...
Lazada Turns 9 & They’re Launching The New ‘Lazada Bonus’ Feature Plus a Line-up of Surprises This March!
Having served the Malaysian online shopping community since 2012, Lazada celebrates its 9th anniversary this year with a new ‘Lazada...
Here’s How M’sians Can Show Their Skin Some Love & Achieve Their Skincare Goals By CNY
According to facial Feng Shui beliefs, clear and smooth skin is reflective of good intentions and smooth sailing for the...
MCO: Here’s How These M’sians Managed To Thrive & Sell 6,000-8,000kg of Produce a Month Thanks To Lazada
Just a few days ago, it was announced that the MCO will be reinstated and enforced on all states except...