Just last week, a Form Three student, S.Pravin, was reportedly forced to consume poison by another group of students.
The reason why was because he approached and scolded them when he saw them SNIFFING GLUE!
Apparently, the incident happened last Wednesday around 5.30pm in Nilai, when the victim was pinned down by his hands and legs and the group of students forced him to ingest poison. The poison is believed to be insecticide.
After they released the boy, he went home and related to his mother about the incident. However, he only experienced vomiting, throat and stomach pains the following day and his mother quickly sent him to a clinic for a checkup.
The clinic then referred Pravin to a hospital for further treatment and remained there until Tuesday night, when he passed away. The 15-year-old teen died at 8.30pm at Tuanku Ja’afar Hospital.
According to NST, the father of the deceased victim has spoken out about the incident and is deeply saddened by the loss of his son. Selvarajah Mennanchatty said,
“I hope that the school will be more strict in enforcing the rules and that the police will investigate thoroughly the circumstances leading to my son’s death.
“He was a good and obedient son. He was diligent in his studies but there are many negative elements surrounding his school with students playing truant and sniffing glue.”
The police are currently investigating the case.
Our deepest condolences to the family and may his soul rest in peace.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...