M’sian Boy Loses Finger While Playing with Door Grill, It Rots After Being Reattached
Danger gives no warning whatsoever. When it happens, it happens. That’s why we need to be careful all the time, especially with kids around as one can never know what they get into.
A 7-year-old boy, Muhammad Najwan Faiz, lost his pinky finger due to a moment of carelessness last Friday. According to mStar, the boy’s sister, Nor Azniera Mohamad Nasron, said this disastrous incident happened around 1pm at their house in Gua Musang, Kelantan while the other family members were busy preparing lunch for guests who were coming over.
“Faiz came into the room with his bleeding hands and told us his fingers got stuck in the grill. True enough, only half of his pinky finger was left.”
Azniera quickly told her siblings to collect the rest of the finger that was still stuck at the grill in hopes of being able to reconnect her brother’s finger. Fortunately, the finger was able to be reconnected. However, the chances for the finger to function normally again are very, very slim as most of the nerves have been destroyed – but this wouldn’t be the end of the bad news as the reattached finger began to rot.
“The doctors tried their best to reconnect his finger and monitor the updates. However, sadly, after six days, the finger started to turn black and shrink, so the finger had to be removed, which devastated Faiz as he was starting to accept his condition little by little but this piece of news just crushed him.”
“Who’s gonna be my friend now? I’m crippled!”, Faiz asked his sister.
She also added that her brother repeatedly said that if he didn’t play with the grill, this wouldn’t have even happened to him, and he regrets it so much. During these tough moments, their mother would console and try to distract him. Azniera also took the opportunity to warn parents to take this incident as a lesson and said only after incidents happen do we tend to notice all the dangerous objects around our house.
We hope Faiz has a speedy recovery and to not worry as his true friends will never abandon him during his difficult time. To the parents out there, never take your child’s safety lightly!
Also read: 14yo Dies After Phone Battery Overheats & Explodes While She Was Listening to Music Overnight
Here’s Everything You Need to Know About PM’s PEMERKASA Announcement
Earlier this evening, Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin held a press conference to announce the new special aid package, named ‘PEMERKASA’....
PEMERKASA: Govt To Increase Allowance Limit For OKU Workers From RM1,200 To RM1,500
In today’s live broadcast by Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced that the government has agreed to increase...
PEMERKASA: Local SMEs To Receive RM1,000 Monetary Aid To Resume Operations
In today’s live broadcast by the Prime Minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced monetary aid to help small and medium...
PEMERKASA: RM500 One-off Aid For B40 Individuals Who Lost Their Income
In today’s live broadcast by the prime minister, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin, he announced a monetary initiative to help those who...
Popular Massage Parlour in Subang Jaya Raided By Police Officers During Ops Noda
On 13 March, a team of police from Subang Jaya’s D7 BSJD Branch has carried out a raid on a...
Lazada Turns 9 & They’re Launching The New ‘Lazada Bonus’ Feature Plus a Line-up of Surprises This March!
Having served the Malaysian online shopping community since 2012, Lazada celebrates its 9th anniversary this year with a new ‘Lazada...
Here’s How M’sians Can Show Their Skin Some Love & Achieve Their Skincare Goals By CNY
According to facial Feng Shui beliefs, clear and smooth skin is reflective of good intentions and smooth sailing for the...
MCO: Here’s How These M’sians Managed To Thrive & Sell 6,000-8,000kg of Produce a Month Thanks To Lazada
Just a few days ago, it was announced that the MCO will be reinstated and enforced on all states except...