Have you ever been so bored over the weekend because you don’t know where to go or what to do? Tired of heading to mall after mall after mall?
This Malaysian girl sure is.
Huda Mustapa (@theHudaMustapa) decided to do all Malaysians a huge favour by listing down a bunch of places to visit and activities to do in Kuala Lumpur that are either free or ridiculously affordable.
This list i made for my boyfriend because we've been hitting mall way too much and places like Aquaria and Petrosains is too basic for us.
— 🦋 (@theHudaMustapa) July 22, 2019
She explained that, “This list I made for my boyfriend because we’ve been hitting malls way too much, and places like Aquaria and Petrosains are just too basic for us.”
She listed down a total of 39 locations in Kuala Lumpur.
Here’s her list of locations:
- KL Forest Eco Park (Free admission)
- Islamic Arts Museum (RM14 for adults, RM7 for students)
- National Museum of Malaysia (RM2)
- Textile Museum (Free admission)
- Selfie Museum (RM20)
- PDRM Museum (Free admission)
- Bank Negara Malaysia Museum (Free admission)
- Illusion 3D Art Museum (RM34)
- Museum of Illusions (RM35)
- Art House Gallery – Museum of Ethnic Art (Free admission)
- Telekom Museum (RM6)
- Royal Museum (RM5)
- KL Upside Down House (RM18)
- Museum of Asian Art (Free admission)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Memorial (Free admission)
- National Sciences Centre (RM6)
- Biomedical Museum (Free admission)
- Sri Perdana Gallery (Free admission)
- Orang Asli Craft Museum (RM2)
- National Planetarium (Free admission to the exhibition gallery)
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery (RM10)
- National Automobile Museum (Free admission)
- High 5 Bread Town Museum (RM15)
- Chocolate Museum (Free admission)
- P. Ramlee Memorial House (Free admission)
- Statesmen Memorial (Free admission – not too sure)
- Tun Abdul Razak Memorial (Free admission)
- Malaysian Chinese Memorial (RM20)
- Music Museum (Free admission)
- KL Bird Park (RM25)
- KL Butterfly Park (RM11)
- KLCC Sky Bridge (RM28)
- Petronas Gallery (Free admission)
- Perdana Botanical Gardens (Free admission)
- KL Orchid Garden (Free admission)
- The Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman (RM10)
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre (Free admission)
- KL Deer Park (Free admission)
- Kwai Chai Long (Free admission)
Who knew KL alone had so many attractive spots that are not just ridiculously affordable but also more culturally enriching than just going to a mall! This list alone can accommodate up to 39 dates or outings, if you choose not to go to the same place twice.
Huda’s posting has since garnered over 29,000 retweets and counting.
Being a person who hates malls, I genuinely can’t wait to take my time visiting all these places!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...