Damn, that was a close call!
In a post which was shared on Info Semasa Berita, a Malaysian almost lost their life because they were charging their phone overnight. Gg liao, I always charge my phone overnight.
The netizen shared that they were fast asleep when the incident happened. They heard a loud “pop”and as soon as they woke up, the netizen realised that their curtain and pillow was on fire. So, the netizen immediately turned off the switch connected to the charger device and threw the phone on the floor. The whole house was filled with smoke because of the fire.
The netizen said that luckily they were saved by the younger sibling, who heard the netizen scream and quickly opened the door. Thankfully nothing bad happened to the netizen, but they advised the public not to charge smartphones overnight because things could seriously go wrong. The netizen then said that they still feel the chills going down their spine when thinking about what happened.
That said, guys, remember not to charge your phone overnight and make sure you use original products that are designated for your phone.
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...