A 17-year-old boy shockingly passed out recently after drinking a glass of Coca-cola that was spiked with ecstasy. Sadly, he didn’t make it to the hospital. This disheartening incident happened at a karaoke joint in Johor, according to Sinchew.
The victim surnamed Ang, worked at a local cybercafe and had just finished his shift at 5am. He then went to a karaoke joint for his friend’s birthday celebration.
Unfortunately, Ang mistakenly drank a cup of Coca-cola that was spiked with ecstasy. Soon after, he started puking and had seizures before passing out. He died while on the way to the hospital.
His father who is a taxi driver, only received the bad news at 10am from his son’s friends. He was told that his son had ordered a glass of chocolate drink but mistakenly drank the beverage that was drugged instead. He then became too ‘high’ and his body gave up.
According to his father, Ang was the eldest son in the family and stayed with his 80-year-old grandma and his younger sister in Taman Johor Jaya. He was a filial son who would always buy food for his sick grandma.
Years ago, Ang tried ecstasy once out of curiosity but had since stopped touching drugs after realising the consequences of taking drugs. For years, he was clean.
Ang was also a good student with above average grades, but he dropped out from school after being repeatedly harassed by triads. However, he had also submitted his application to resume his studies at a school next year.
The tragic news has devastated Ang’s father who urged all youngsters to stay away from drugs for obvious reasons.
We hope Ang’s family can find the strength to pull through this trying time. RIP Ang.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...