No matter how careful one is, danger can not always be predicted. That will never stop us from being careful however, as everyone wishes to stay alive and healthy. An accident that happened yesterday in Johor Bahru yesterday proved that danger is everywhere and it’s our responsibility to be careful.
According to Sin Chew, a 27-year-old woman was rushed to Hospital Sultan Ismail (HSI) after suffering from second-degree burns due to a gas leakage explosion. A fire engine was rushed to the location at 3.58pm.
The gas explosion seems to be really serious as the impact of the explosion caused the kitchen cabinets, walls, ceilings, and even curtains to be destroyed! It’s quite hard to imagine the impact of an explosion from a small stove was what caused such extensive damage.
The woman was rushed by nearby residents immediately to the hospital as she’d suffered from second-degree burns. Head of Fire and Rescue Operations Tebrau, Kamalrulzaman Mohd Salleh reminded us to constantly be careful and to always check your gas line with soapy water.
These small things are what keep us alive at the end of the day and should not be taken lightly. Thankfully, the woman didn’t suffer from any other major injuries.
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...