If you’re thinking of getting a new vehicle but don’t exactly have the budget for it, you might want to check this out!
The Penang Contingent Police Headquarters will be auctioning off 149 motorcycles, cars and vans at 10am on 27 August 2020. The auction will take place in the Multipurpose Hall of Senior Police Officers PDRM, Jalan Sg Dua, Gelugor, Penang.
Vehicles will be auctioned off with reserved prices starting from RM300 to RM3,800. You can find all 149 vehicles listed below:
Of course, with any event like an auction, there are rules and regulations. Here’s what you need to know:
- Assets to be sold are subject to the reserve price
- Bidders who are interested in participating in the auction must register with the auctioneer by providing their full name, IC number and address during the auction, and pay a deposit of 5% of the reserve price, or a maximum of RM1,000
- The highest bidder is the winner and if any dispute were to arise, the asset will be re-auctioned
- The department reserves the right to change the order of the sale in the KEW.PA-31 list and withdraw any assets from the list
- All assets will be auctioned in the same condition as it was seen
- The department will not be responsible for the assets that have been sold
- All expenses for transporting the assets must be borne by the bidder themselves
- Every successful bidder must state their full name, IC number and address to the auctioneer during the sale
- Full payment must be made within seven (7) days from the date of auction
- Every successful bidder must retrieve the assets within fourteen (14) days from the auction date. Otherwise, the department reserves the right to dispose of it
- All payments must be made in full before the assets can be removed from the department’s premises
- Payment of the deposit must be paid no later than 26 August 2020 (Wednesday) and must be written in the name of the Penang Chief of Police
- Only deposit payers will be provided with the bidder’s number and will be allowed to enter the auction hall
- Bidders are required to comply with the Covid-19 standard operating procedures by wearing a face mask and practising social distancing at the auction site
Potential bidders can view the assets starting 18 August to 25 August between 9am to 4pm at these places:
- Pktn IPK Sg Dua Branch
- Pktn B/Daya
- Pktn SPU
- Pktn SPT
- Pktn SPS
If you’re interested in bidding for a car, do check this auction out. You might get a vehicle for a really good deal.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...