We’re currently in Phase Two of the Movement Control Order and as promised, the government is being stricter in enforcing the MCO. Since last week, more roadblocks are being held and even road closures across the country are being announced. Next district to have these road closures is Kajang, so if you’re living in Kajang, do take note!
District police chief ACP Ahmad Dzaffir Mohd Yussoff said that Kajang will see eight more road closures and roadblocks beginning this Wednesday (April 8). The Star reported that the police chief said that the closures would involve. the road heading towards Kajang town as this was to limit people’s movement.
The roads affected are as follow:
- Jalan Sungai Chua-KTM Tunnel Slip Road
- Jalan Reko-MRT
- Jalan Cheras- Jalan Timur (opposite the Kajang Jamek Mosque
- Jalan Semenyih-Jalan Low Ti Kok
- The slip road towards Jalan TTDI Grove 2/1 from Persiaran Saujana Impian and Jalan TTDI Grove 1/1.
- Persiaran Saujana Impian-Jalan Melor 1
- Jalan Sungai Kantan from Desa Jenaris and Persiaran Saujana Impian
- The road bordering Bandar Seri Putra- Nilai 3
Not to worry, if you have a need to leave, there are alternative roads that can be taken as well. The alternative routes are from:
- Persiaran Saujana Impian and Grand Saga Highway will be via Jalan Cheras to Kajang
- Sungai Chua will be via SILK Expressway to the Grand Saga Highway to Jalan Cheras Kajang
- Jalan Reko via SILK Highway
- Kajang Plaza Medical Centre would go through Jalan Timur and Cempaka Kuning.
Not only that, but an addition of three roadblocks beginning midnight on April 8 also will also be added at:
- KM1 of the Besraya Highway (UPM-bound)
- Sungai Ramal Dalam (Putrajaya-bound)
- Jalan Cheras Batu 14 (opposite KPJ Kajang-towards Kajang)
These measures will take effect tomorrow so do take note if you’re passing through the surrounding areas, guys! Stay safe.
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...