There’s now an illustrated biography of our First Lady, Datin Paduka Seri Rosmah Mansor, peeps! Although she did have a previous biography that cost RM150 launched back in 2013, this time it comes in a form of illustrations for easy reading.
According to Sinchew, the book was distributed today, December 9 during the Umno Annual General Assembly (AGM) to the party members and visitors to the congress. The interesting book documents her exciting life from young until now, when she is the Prime Minister’s wife and also featured some advice that she has gotten from her husband.
Apparently, she used to be very unhappy whenever there were false news condemning her and but PM Najib would console her and ask her not to take notice of a small group of people who did not like her.
He said, “As long as 70% of the rakyat likes you, it means that you have already done your best. Forget about the remaining 30%. Don’t waste your time and energy worrying about what a small group of people is thinking about us.”
It looks like this advice was really helpful and she took it to heart to become a stronger person. Plus becoming a really good wife to the PM! The book even addressed the high profile case of Altantuyaa’s death but she managed to overcome this difficult time due to this piece of advice as many people were spreading false news. Really great advice, right?
The book also says that she advised her children when PM Najib was Deputy Prime Minister, asking them to be mindful of their behaviour as anything they do will be open to public opinion.
She told them, “The outside world will be watching us closely so pay attention to your manners and attitude, don’t be arrogant and abuse your status.”
In addition, the book mentions that our First Lady does not spoil her children but will only give them the basic things they need such as clothes, education or activities that are beneficial for their health.
Sounds like a great book eh! So much to learn from it! 😛
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...