Our pets are really intelligent creatures and sometimes, they might surprise you by doing things that you would not expect them to do.
This husky owner, however, was in for the shock of her life when her phone alerted her that her house in Stanford-le-Hope was on fire.
It turns out that the cause of the fire was from the microwave but she didn’t remember turning it on. Apparently, the owner’s dog was left home alone and as it was a very clever doggo, it accidentally turned on the microwave which was placed on top of the countertop. Prior to this, the owner actually stored a packet of bread rolls in the appliance, so when the dog turned it on, the bread rolls began to burn.
The owner was alerted of the fire from an app in her phone which is connected to a camera set up in her house. The firefighters said that when they arrived, they found that the kitchen was filled with smoke but they managed to contain the fire and it did not spread throughout the house.
The firefighters have also warned that any food or packaging should never be stored in the microwave as it is very easy for animals and/or small children to accidentally operate the appliance.
The personnel has also said that the husky is unharmed from the ordeal.
That is certainly very scary! So guys, you’ve heard the message, don’t leave any food or things in the microwave when you’re not using it!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...