Just when we thought we were going to be seeing the last of the COVID-19 cases, a second surge of them reminded us just how far we are from fully eradicating the disease in Malaysia.
With all the fake lists of places that supposedly had COVID-19 cases circulating through WhatsApp, we figured a comprehensive list of places in Klang Valley with confirmed COVID-19 cases would help everyone since the overload of news about the disease might make things hard to keep track of.
Take note that this list only includes places that officially confirmed they had positive COVID-19 cases at the time of writing!
- A-Saloon+, Ampang-based mall – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- AIA branch, Plaza 33, Petaling Jaya – 1 confirmed case
- AnCasa Hotel Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Babel Gym, Menara Ken, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Brainy Bunch Kindergarten, Bandar Kinrara branch – 1 confirmed case
- Bukit Gembira Condominium, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (OLOG), Puchong – 3 confirmed cases
- Employees Provident Fund’s (EPF) branch, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- Fitness First, Puchong-based mall – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad branch, Tower B, PJ City Development – 1 confirmed case
- Institut Sukan Negara and Majlis Sukan Negara, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) Headquarters, Jalan Sultan Salahuddin, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Khazanah Nasional Berhad, Mercu UEM, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Koi Kinrara Suite, Puchong – 1 confirmed case
- Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC), Cyberjaya – 1 confirmed case
- Malaysia Competition Commission, Menara SSM, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Masjid Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur – 1 major cluster totaling 514 confirmed cases
- Menara Maybank, Jalan Tun Perak, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur – 3 confirmed cases
- R.E.A.L Kids, Ara Damansara – 1 confirmed case
- Securities Commission Malaysia, Bukit Kiara – 1 confirmed case
- Seri Maya Condominium, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- SJK (C) Batu 11 Cheras, Cheras – 1 confirmed case
- SJK (C) Kuen Cheng (1), Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Sinar Harian Headquarters, Shah Alam – 1 visit from a confirmed case
- SIRIM Berhad Headquarters, Shah Alam – 1 confirmed case
- SMK Bandar Tun Hussein Onn 2, Cheras – 1 confirmed case
- Subang Jaya Medical Centre – housed three confirmed cases
- Suhakam Headquarters, Menara TH Perdana, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Sunway Putra Mall – 1 confirmed case
- Taman Desa Medical Centre – 1 confirmed case
- UDA Holdings Berhad, Blok Menara, Pertama Complex – 1 confirmed case
- UOW Malaysia KDU, Glenmarie campus – 1 confirmed case
- Wisma Bernama, Kuala Lumpur – 1 confirmed case
- Wisma Felcra Berhad, Setapak Jaya – 1 confirmed case
- Wisma MCA, Jalan Ampang – 1 visit from a confirmed case
With Malaysia having a total of 790 confirmed Covid-19 cases and 2 deaths attributed to the virus, the disease seems likely to spread even more quickly so it’s important for all Malaysians to stay vigilant and hygienic at all times!
If you suspect you’ve contracted the disease, immediately seek a doctor to get a checkup. Better safe than sorry!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...