Family reunions are something everyone looks forward to. On top of bonding with your relatives, everyone definitely enjoys a delicious feast.
This family was certainly no different and decided to throw a barbecue party for their reunion. However, things went south pretty fast after some of them had to be rushed to a hospital!
According to The Nation, three young girls from Lampang, Thailand, were rushed to a hospital last night (4th April) after passing out at a barbecue party.
The family barbecue party was reportedly held indoors in an air-conditioned room (what even…). The reason behind this? Because the family thought it was too hot outside.
However, as you can imagine, the smoke from the barbecue became too much to bear, causing five people including two 9-year-olds and one 13-year-old, to pass out.
Two of the adults who fainted quickly recovered once everyone was rushed out of the room. However, the three young girls started vomiting and experienced difficulty in breathing. That’s when the family called an ambulance and rushed the girls to a nearby hospital.
Currently, it is unclear if the three girls are still hospitalised or have already recovered.
Regardless, let’s hope that these girls make a speedy recovery and that their family makes the wise decision to never have a barbecue indoors again!
#Throwback: Inspiring M’sians Who’ve Proven That It Takes Just a Bit of Guts to Spread Love & Make a Difference
Having the courage to show someone you love or care for them definitely takes a certain level of guts–no matter...
Here’s How M’sians Can Use PETRONAS Mesra Points Online & Redeem with AirAsia, Sunway Lagoon & More!
If you’re not a PETRONAS Mesra Card holder, you’re missing out big time! Here’s why you NEED to be a...
Win a Trip For 2 to Rio, London & More to visit the Iconic Olympic Stadiums From the Past! Here’s How
The very first time Malaysia participated in the Summer Olympics was back in 1964, wayyy before any of you were...