There’s a lot of things you can do to irk or upset people, but some is more drastic than others.
Here are the top 15 annoying things a Malaysian could possibly do. Make sure you don’t do the same!
15. Canceling plans at the very last minute.
Especially when I’ve saved my date for you, plan everything out, and was about to leave the house!
14. Switching off the lights when someone else is in the room.
Really? How childish can you get?
13. Answering a yes or no question with an essay.
I just wanted a simple yes or no, no point telling me a grandma story.
12. Reply a long chat message with a “K”.
How dare you!
11. Talking with a fake voice/accent.
Especially trying to pull it off with a really bad one. *cringes*
10. Taking a joke to seriously.
Mom, this is for you.
9. Forwarding chain messages.
No seriously stop. I can’t believe there are people who still believe in these.
8. Taking up two parking spots.
These people deserve to burn in hell.
7. Saying “bojio” all the time.
Especially when they themselves wouldn’t be able to make it.
6. Holding up a line.
It’s finally their turn and they STILL haven’t decided what to eat or keep asking plenty of nonsense questions.
5. Not listening or ignoring instructions.
Asking for “takmau pedas” but they “tambah pedas” instead.
Same goes for “kurang manis” because that shit is still sweet af.
4. Slow walkers that block the whole path.
So you gotta walk as slowly as them. Especially when you’re in a rush.
3. People who double park and never leave a number.
Must. Control. The. Temptation. To. Key. the. Car.
2. Asking stupid obvious questions.
“Eh you eating ah?”
1. Parking your kancil/kelisa deeper in a parking spot and giving people false hope.
Please, help us poor drivers out and park further outside? Don’t give us that bright glimmer of hope only to snatch them away.
All in all, if you’re ever faced with situations like these, what you wanna do is to take a deep and..
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...