Yeap, Tun M just publicly exposed Najib’s dirty tactics on an online news portal.
Hours ago, Malaysiakini published an article presumably written by Tun Mahathir himself, which exposed Dato’ Seri Najib Razak’s ‘modus operandi’ in trying to win the 14th General Election.
Here’s what he wrote.
“What kind of deception is Najib doing? I’ve listed them out as below.”
- The list of voters have been tampered with until there are now 4 million voters who don’t have a complete address
- Hundreds of voters have the same name, age, but they live in different states
- Almost 70 voters have the same address, which means they live under the same roof. But a further check revealed that only two people live in that house
- Postal and early voters have increased up to one million. The procedure of postal votes is not clear and subject to fraud
- The ballot box could be hidden from the sight of opposition’s observants. There’s a high possibility that ballots will be added in
- Delineation was done so that all races would be separated. According to Najib, Malaysian Chinese are harder to bribe, as seen in the 13th General Election
- Voters, especially civil servants, were intimidated and were told that Najib will know who they’ve voted for. Government officers were warned by Najib himself that they must vote for BN, otherwise action will be taken on them. Actually, no one will know who you’ve voted for when the count is being done
- Funds for the opposition party is blocked. This is done by LHDN and MACC, which increased the tax or froze the money in the bank, thus slowing down the business.
- All opposition leaders’ friends were warned to stay away from them, which made the leaders lose all their associates. Their contracts, businesses, or bank loans will be pulled back by the government if they still keep in touch with the opposition leaders. As such, the opposition only has very limited funds for the general election
- On the other hand, Najib has a lot of money from 1MDB and government funds to be splurged for the general election
- Bribery in the form of money and gifts are being done openly by Najib and UMNO because the police and SPRM are prohibited by Najib to take any legal action
- The voting centre is changed without being requested by the voters so that they’d go to their usual voting centre only to find out their names aren’t there. Also, their centre has been relocated to a further place so that they aren’t able to make it in time to vote
- The polling day is set on a Wednesday, which is a working day. Yes, when I was the prime minister, the polling date once dropped on a Monday, but that day was listed as a public holiday
“So, don’t be afraid. Your normal ballot at the voting centre is confidential. If Pakatan Harapan wins by a margin of 10,000, there won’t be enough postal votes to be stuffed in the ballot box (to turn the tables).”
“If someone tries to bribe you, just take the money and gift. The money and gift come from the voters’ money, which was stolen by Najib anyway. Voters do not need to thank Najib or vote for BN.”
Well, we certainly don’t see this kind of news every day as we all know what happens when we openly criticise our prime minister. What’s your thoughts after reading the article above written by Tun M?
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...