This guy was blowing out his birthday candles before everything went ka-BOOM!
Twitter user @dxnots was celebrating his birthday at a restaurant. When it was time for his cake, a waiter brought it to the table with three lit candles on it. While the birthday song was being sung, his friends begin spraying some aerosol party spray at him.
He then bowed his head to shield himself when the fire came in contact with the aerosol and flamed up. Watch how his head catches fire.
Kisah sedih tak berapa lucu yg ringkas buat pengajaran semua.
Happy birthday to me. pic.twitter.com/gdGMj8wmzF
— Dxnots (@dxnots) March 9, 2020
According to the comments section, he is doing okay, but he did lose some hair on his head and claims to not have to shave for a few months.
Thank God he is doing fine and lets avoid letting aerosol near fire the next time guys!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...