Brace yourselves, something new and exciting is coming to Malaysia!
“#WhatTheFox is it?!”
Well, without further ado, we proudly present to you the brand new and refreshing, New Zealand-inspired #AppleFox Cider!
What’s more, this brand new cider is selling from RM5.80 per can for a limited time to celebrate the launch of Apple Fox Cider in Malaysia!
So here’s why you should get yourself a can or bottle of #AppleFox Cider asap!
- It’s inspired by New Zealand cider makers, using the best-kept secrets of cider making in creating a distinct, refreshing and smooth drinking experience.
- It has a witty personality, just like a fox! And it’s going to ripple your senses with its crisp refreshing apple taste.
- It’s made entirely with real and fresh apples from the best orchards around the world. Like foxes that hunt for the best, most delicious and juicy apples. Hence the name!
- Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up, this Apple Fox Cider will inject a much-needed splash of spontaneity to our otherwise mundane everyday lives.
- It’s a great way to cool off on scorching hot days too!
“When and where can I get myself an #AppleFox Cider???”
Good news! This new brand of Apple Fox Cider will be hitting stores nationwide this August 2017, and will be available in 320ml cans or 325ml bottles.
Get them from any hypermarket, supermarket and convenience store! They will also be available in bars, pubs and restaurants.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Are you as cheeky, witty and mischievous as a fox? If you are, be sure to grab yourself a can or bottle today!
You can even visit their website here for more info!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...