New norms call for new inconveniences (said nobody ever, but we know it’s true). If you’ve been out and about with friends or family as of late, you will no doubt have realised that when you’re in a group, scanning the MySejahtera contact tracing QR code may take quite a considerable amount of time to accomplish, what with the number of people doing the same thing.
So imagine how much easier it would be if one member of every family can act as a representative for everyone else to scan the MySejahtera code? Wouldn’t that just make life so much easier? Well the app developers behind MySejahtera thought of the same thing, which is why this brand new feature called ‘Dependents’ has been rolled out for your convenience.
How do you use it? Just follow these quick and easy steps:
1. Go to the main menu of your MySejahtera app, then select ‘More’
2. In the ‘More’ menu, select ‘Manage Dependents’
3. Once the ‘Manage Dependents’ window is open, select ‘Add dependents’ at the bottom-right corner.
4. Input all the relevant details for your dependents, and be sure they are accurate! Once done, press ‘Save’.
5. The next time you need to scan a MySejahtera QR code and you have your family with you, simply check which family member you have present in your MySejahtera app and you’re all done!
So now you won’t have to worry about having the rest of your family to line up alongside you to get your MySejahtera contact tracing done! How simple is that?
Let us know if you’ve already tried this feature for yourself!
Klang Is A Red Zone But School Sessions Will Carry On, Says Education Dept
The Selangor State Education Department (JPNS) says that school sessions in Klang will still continue as usual even though the...
Police Arrest OKU Man With Pink Tag At A Supermarket In Melaka
Police have arrested a man with hearing disabilities who was wearing a pink tag. The man was arrested at a...
Kitchen Helper From Huckleberry Damansara Heights Tests Positive For Covid-19
Huckleberry Damansara Heights just reported that one of their own kitchen helpers tested positive for Covid-19. In a statement put...
PM: Interstate Travel Between East Malaysia To Semenanjung Temporarily Banned
It looks like Malaysia isn’t going into lockdown yet, but if they consider it, they’ll let us know earlier, at...
Health DG: Third Death Case Today Is 1-year-old Baby From Semporna, Sabah
Malaysia recorded an all-time high in the number of Covid-19 cases today, 691 positive cases with 688 local transmissions and...